“John Hardy emphasizes its commitment to social and environmental responsibility. To ensure that we remain true to our mission, vision, and values, we have made this grievance mechanism available to stakeholders and interested parties to submit concerns about our operations, activities, and supply chain.”
Customers, business partners, employees, affected communities or other individuals may reach our Compliance Department through the channels listed below to inquire or report concerns or risks about, including but not limited to, human rights violations, environmental damage, corruption, fraud, labor practices, and product provenance claims.
Telephone: +66 (0)2 440 1170
On receiving a query or grievance, we will aim to:
- get an accurate report of the complaint;
- explain our complaints procedure;
- find out how the complainant would like it handled;
- decide who is the appropriate person internally to handle the complaint, or help redirect the complaint to another;
- entity, such as the relevant supplier, or a relevant industry body;
- where the issue can be handled internally, seek further information where possible and appropriate;
- identify any actions we should take, or monitor the situation;
- advise the complainant of any decisions or outcomes; and
- keep records on complaints received, and the internal process followed, for at least five years.
April 1st, 2023